This episode with Medical School 2.0 author Dr. David Larson will cover how to make flashcards and other study hacks for study efficiency.
- Education Background: Brown University, Fulbright Fellowship, USC School of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha Merit Scholarship
- Philanthropy: Worked for Grassroots Public Health Program in India
- TED Vancouver 2/2016
6:10 Dr. Larson’s Medical School Experience
9:50 Flashcard Style and How-To
14:00 Personal vs Pre-made Flashcards
15:58 Meditation & 90/30 Study Recommendation
19:08 Recommended Resources and Financial Advice
- Recognition Bias
- Millionaire Next Door
- Money or Your Life
- Hedonistic Adaptation
- LISTENERS: If you know any great scholarship resources, please send them in using the links below!
23:03 Residency 2.0 and the Medical School 2.0 Masterclass?
24:20 Residency Hack & using Pocket App for Flashcards
25:40 Walk down Memory Lane & Getting Free Webinars
28:30 Contact info
- StudyCoach Facebook Group
- Medical School 2.0
- SourceMD Integrated Wellness Solutions: Personalized Wellness Physician
- Center for Healthy Change: Integrative Psychiatris
- Wings Seminars: Facilitator